- This website and the content thereof are the copyright of Blake Capital LLC (“Blake”) and Potter Capital LLC (“Potter”), both of which are Elliott affiliates.
- The materials on this website (“Materials”) may not be relied on by any person for any purpose and are not, and should not be construed as investment, financial, legal, tax or other advice.
- Blake, Potter, Elliott and/or any of their respective affiliates (i) may at any time in the future, without notice to any person (other than as required under, or in compliance with, applicable laws and regulations), increase or reduce their holdings of any Samsung group entity’s shares or other equity or debt securities and/or may at any time have long, short, neutral or no economic or other exposure in respect of any Samsung group entity’s shares or other equity or debt securities; and/or (ii) may now have and/or at any time in the future, without notice to any person (other than as required under, or in compliance with, applicable laws and regulations), may establish, increase and/or decrease long or short positions in respect of or related to any Samsung group entity’s shares or other equity or debt securities, in each case irrespective of whether or not all or any of the Samsung Electronics Value Enhancement Proposals (as defined in the Materials) are or are expected to be implemented.
- The Materials have been compiled based on publicly available information (which has not been separately verified by Blake, Potter, Elliott or any of their respective affiliates) and do not:
- purport to be complete or comprehensive; or
- constitute an agreement, offer, a solicitation of an offer, or any advice to enter into or conclude any transaction or take or refrain from taking any other course of action (whether on the terms shown therein or otherwise).
Any statement or opinion expressed or implied in the Materials is provided in good faith but only on the basis that no investment decision(s) will be made based on, or other reliance will be placed on, any of the contents therein.
- The Materials contain “forward-looking statements.” Specific forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts and include, without limitation, words such as “may,” “can,” “will,” “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “estimates,” “projects,” “targets,” “forecasts,” “seeks,” “could,” “would” or the negative of such terms or other variations on such terms or comparable terminology. Similarly, statements that describe any objectives, plans or goals of Blake and/or Potter are forward-looking. Any forward-looking statements are based on the current intent, belief, expectations, estimates and projections of Blake and/or Potter. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that are difficult to predict and that could cause actual results to differ materially. Accordingly, you should not rely upon forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results and actual results may vary materially from what is expressed in or indicated by the forward-looking statements.
- Any representation, statement or opinion expressed or implied in any of the Materials is provided in good faith but only on the basis that no reliance will be placed on any of the contents therein. You should obtain your own professional advice and conduct your own independent evaluation with respect to the subject matter therein. Each of Blake, Potter, Elliott and their respective affiliates expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any loss howsoever arising from any use of or reliance on any of the Materials or any of their contents as a whole or in part by any person, or otherwise howsoever arising in connection with the same. Blake and/or Potter may without notice to any person change all or any part of the Materials, but are not under any obligation to provide any amended, updated or additional information or Materials or to correct any inaccuracies in the Materials.
- In respect of the Materials which have been prepared by Blake and/or Potter and which appear in the English language on this website, in the event of any inconsistency between the English language version and the Korean language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
I confirm that I have read, understand and agree to abide by the above terms of access and use relating to this website and of the Materials made available on it.